Re: Cuba needs swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Subject Re: Cuba needs swag
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
hello ...

we had a spanish translator from cuba some time ago.
if i remember correctly we sent cash through a swiss bank (which works fine - any US organization will block payments).
switzerland is usually a good start here.

the problem is just: if i remember correctly the guy on the other side of the transaction in cuba will not get USD but
canonly draw pesos from some sort of special card.
if you want i can look up the company we used back then. but, whatever it is - don't expect it to be simple.
if you want i can also send cash from austria.

    many thanks,

        hans