Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Remenber the Diploma In Cuba about of Postgresql

Let me use this to point out that I personally would love to have a section on
our website that lists all available certifications for PostgreSQL. This
discussion is not about one certification by the PostgreSQL community, I
sincerely doubt we could ever get one.

With FOSS being about choice, why not a choice of certifications?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org