Re: [GENERAL] intentional or oversight? pg_dump -c does not restore default priviliges on schema public - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank van Vugt
Subject Re: [GENERAL] intentional or oversight? pg_dump -c does not restore default priviliges on schema public
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Stephen,

Op maandag 13 februari 2017 09:10:42 schreef Stephen Frost:
> We should be able to get it addressed shortly.

Great, 'as always', I'd like to add!

Thanks for the great work, people. This cannot be stated too often...

> For your specific case

Thanks for the additional info, interesting.

> Yes, it's unfortunate that many users aren't really familiar with
> schema-level privileges.

Well, I didn't run into this issue with any of my db's that 'nicely' use
tables in various schema's, it was actually the one 'older' db with everything
in the public schema that brought it up, so maybe keeping one of those around
isn't too bad an idea ;)

--

Best,

Frank.