Re: posix_fadvise v22 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: posix_fadvise v22
Date
Re: posix_fadvise v22  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry for top-posting -- phone mail client sucks.

I thought the autoconf ac_run_check was the test that people were
questioning. That calls posix_fadvise to see if it crashes at
configure time.

The guc run-time check is checking for known-buggy versions of glibc
using sysconf to check what version of glibc you have.

--
Greg