Re: [HACKERS] Remaining 2017-03 CF entries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Remaining 2017-03 CF entries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Andres Freund wrote:
>> Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)
>> - fair number of people don't think it's ready for v10.

> I'm going over this one now with Pavan, with the intent of getting it in
> committable shape.

I have to agree with Andres that this is not something to push in, on the
last day before feature freeze, when a number of people aren't comfortable
with it.  It looks much more like a feature to push at the start of a
development cycle.