Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Richard Plotkin
Subject Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes?
Date
List pgsql-performance
That returned the same result.  I also tried oid2name -d smt -x -i -S
and, separately -s, and also separately, -d with all other databases,
and none of the databases turned up any listing, in either oid or
filenode, for any of these three bloated files.  One thing I've noticed
is that these oids are all extremely large numbers, whereas the rest of
the oids in /data/base/* are no higher than 40000 or 50000.