Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 05/31/2011 06:41 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> We already have a search system that works reasonably well for the archives...

> I trust this weas a piece of sarcasm. I spoke to more than a few people
> at pgcon and nobody had a good word to say about the search system on
> the archives.

Please note, though, that there is no bug tracker anywhere whose search
mechanism doesn't suck as much or more.  If you're unhappy with the
search stuff the solution is to improve it, not bring in another bad
mechanism.