Re: PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PG 8.1 supported platforms list: IRIX is MIA
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au> writes:
> I had a colleague test for me on his IRIX (6.5?) MIPSPRO machine. The
> following regression tests fail:
> http://treehou.se/~finn/regression.diffs

Hm, looks like strtod() has some bizarre behavior for input "infinity"
on that machine (NOT just failing to recognize it, but doing something
actively incorrect --- we've seen such bugs on Solaris).

I had a success report from someone else on Friday, so maybe this
problem is confined to specific IRIX versions?