Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile
Date
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile
List pgsql-docs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> CONTENT="Modular DocBook HTML Stylesheet Version 1.59"></HEAD

> This qualifies as ancient.  Newer versions are available from
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/projects/dsssl/index.html

Okay.  I see that both postgresql.org and Bruce are generating the docs
with
    Modular DocBook HTML Stylesheet Version 1.7
Shall we standardize on that and lynx 2.8.5 as the current "official"
versions to use for building the docs?

Also, I'm running openjade 1.3 on this machine, and as I recall it was
a serious pain in the arse to build.  Is it worth worrying about a newer
version of that?

            regards, tom lane