Re: index "pg_authid_rolname_index" is not a btree - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: index "pg_authid_rolname_index" is not a btree
Date
List pgsql-general
"Andrus Moor" <kobruleht2@hot.ee> writes:
> pg_amop in mydb contains 5 rows.
> pg_amop in  template1 database contains large number of rows.
> mydb does not contain user-defined operators.

> How to repair pg_amop in mydb ?

Well, you could try copying the physical file for pg_amop from template1
to mydb (and then reindexing it again).  I am not holding out a lot of
hope though.  I think you're most likely going to run into a dead end,
unfixable problem before you get any data out.

> Most of backup size contains few big tables which are not required to
> recover.

Maybe you should forget about pg_dump and just see if you can COPY
the tables you care about.

            regards, tom lane