Re: [BUGS] BUG #14057: vacuum setting reltuples=0 for tables with >0 tuples - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14057: vacuum setting reltuples=0 for tables with >0 tuples
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> "Andres" == Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
>  Andres> Seems like a good thing to include in the tree.  I'd be ok with
>  Andres> just including the simpler version in the relevant branches.

> Ok.

I dunno ... there doesn't seem to be any meaningful portability risk
here, and it's not clear to me what class of future bug this test might
hope to catch.  Do we really need to spend test cycles forevermore on
this?