Re: Problems with pg_upgrade. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bror Jonsson
Subject Re: Problems with pg_upgrade.
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks!

Is there any way to figure out which the original superuser was?

:-)B

On Jul 29, 2014, at 12:41, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Bror Jonsson <brorfred@gmail.com> writes:
>> I’m trying to upgrade from 9.0 to 9.2 with out any success. the pg_upgrade script fails with the message Old and new
clusterinstall users have different values for pg_authid.oid:

>> geo-route-in:~ bror$ /opt/local//lib/postgresql92/bin/pg_upgrade -b /opt/local//lib/postgresql90/bin/ -B
/opt/local//lib/postgresql92/bin/-d /Volumes/ruoteRAID/db/postgresql90/defaultdb/ -D
/Volumes/ruoteRAID/db/postgresql92/defaultdb/-u bror