Re: [HACKERS] \copy: unexpected response (4) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Best
Subject Re: [HACKERS] \copy: unexpected response (4)
Date
List pgsql-general

Tom Lane-2 wrote:

> Sorry, I meant to ask whether the *failure* was repeatable.

Oh, I see.  Well, to the extent that i had the same problem in two different
remote clients before finding that the local connection work-around made it
go away, I would say that it was repeatable.  In short, it happened more
than once and was not intermittent, as far as I could tell.  Does that help?