Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Date
Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-docs
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> I've added an experimental content navigation menu (appears in
> top-right-hand corner) which jumps to sections of the same page.  It
> only appears on pages which have items to navigate to, including the
> main index.

Hmmm ... that's potentially useful, but I really really dislike the way
that the button hangs there despite scrolling.  It's intrusive and it
absolutely screams "won't work in all browsers".  Can't it just be a
button or menu at the top of the page?

            regards, tom lane