Re: anole: assorted stability problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: anole: assorted stability problems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:

>>> Since that machine is run by EDB, maybe we could persuade them to set up
>>> a second critter on it that uses gcc.  That would at least help narrow
>>> down whether it's a compiler-specific issue.

>> I pinged EDB about this several days ago, and they have now set up
>> buildfarm member gharial running on the same machine, using gcc.

> FWIW gharial does not show any problem whatsoever.

I'd hoped that commit 1b468a131bd260c9041484f78b8580c7f232d580 would
resolve this, but nope, anole is still getting occasional stuck spinlocks:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=anole&dt=2015-06-28%2021%3A35%3A02