Re: Draft for next update release (scheduled for 27th Oct) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Draft for next update release (scheduled for 27th Oct)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Umair Shahid <umair.shahid@gmail.com> writes:
> We are in the process of writing up draft notes for the upcoming update
> releases. To initiate the process, we need to list out the major fixes
> going into the release. Need help from -hackers to generate that list.

Why don't you just wait for the release notes to be written?  I'll
probably do that towards the end of the week.  But the raw material
for that comes from "git log", or even more specifically
src/tools/git_changelog.