Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Query parameter types not recognized - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan de Visser
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: Query parameter types not recognized
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday, February 10, 2017 6:46:08 PM EST David G. Johnston wrote:
> In short - this is the wrong list (pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org is the
> appropriate one; or the official GitHub repo) and you need to provide some
> working self-contained examples showing exactly what you are doing.​​
>
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Roberto Balarezo <rober710@gmail.com>
>
> wrote:
> [snip]

One thing to note is that JDBC PreparedStatement objects are not abstractions
of pgsql prepared statements; the drivers performs parameter interpolation and
sends a standard text query to the server. At least this was how it was many
moons ago when I last hacked on the driver. So it's a case of different
concepts using the same name.

Not quite sure how that impacts your analysis.