RE: Error: cannot write block XX of XXXXX/XXXXX blind: resource tempo rarily unavailable - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stock, Stuart H.
Subject RE: Error: cannot write block XX of XXXXX/XXXXX blind: resource tempo rarily unavailable
Date
List pgsql-general

Standard sun NFS v3 over UDP.  No changes or special mount options used.

What settings are you using?

> I don't remember what Solaris' NFS knobs are, but you might want to look
> at them as well.  Did you increase/change the SHMEM and SEM* parameters
> on the
> Solaris box?

Yup, the semaphore and shared memory settings are consistent with the
recommendations in the pgsql documentation.  pgsql won't even run if you
don't change them! ;)

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
          This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

         Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

         BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.