Re: Commands/ directory reorganisation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Commands/ directory reorganisation
Date
List pgsql-patches
> OK, what time timeframe are we in for application of this patch?  If I
> get OK from a few people in the next few hours, do I apply so the code
> doesn't drift?

We should apply (or reject) quickly, since as long as the patch is
outstanding it will be holding up other work in backend/commands/.
I know it's in my way for further schema work, for example.

I'll try to look it over this evening; anyone else want to review it?

            regards, tom lane