Re: BUG #5468: Pg doesn't send accepted root CA list to client during SSL client cert request - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5468: Pg doesn't send accepted root CA list to client during SSL client cert request
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 17:48, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au> writes:
>>> Bug 5245 is not the same issue.
>>
>> BTW, does anyone know exactly how to fix that?  I'm looking at a related
>> request internal to Red Hat right now.

> I have it on my TODO to figure it out, but from what I can tell it's
> very close to being undocumented, like most of OpenSSL.

I've been googling this a bit, and the theory I have at the moment is
that Craig's proposed fix for #5468 will *also* fix #5245.  However,
I'm not too adept at using openssl so actually testing that will
probably take a bit of time.  Are you in a position to check it quickly?

            regards, tom lane