Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Pavel Raiskup
Subject Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"
Date
Re: Complicated re-distribution of pgjdbc the "open source way"  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Craig and Dave,

On Thursday 10 of March 2016 12:19:33 Craig Ringer wrote:
> So ... any interest in doing this via Maven profiles?
>
> Dave and I agree that that's the way forward as far as PgJDBC goes. It'd
> let you avoid patching PgJDBC sources in the rpm spec and having to
> maintain that spec patch, while still building without needing things not
> packed in Fedora.
>
> Thoughts, comments?

thanks for all your good comments!  This is definitely the preferred way
to go, Allow me some time to process this, I'll update this thread as soon
as possible.

Pavel