Re: pgmonitor - Mailing list pgsql-general

From otisg
Subject Re: pgmonitor
Date
List pgsql-general
pgmonitor - is that a binary that comes with the PostgreSQL distribution?
I have 7.2 installed from RPMs, and I don't have pgmonitor (just did a find from /). Should I have it?

Thanks,
Otis
Get your own FREE email account at iVillage.com!
http://webmail.ivillage.com/