Re: Make 2PC error messages match docs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Make 2PC error messages match docs
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Steve Woodcock wrote:
>> This makes the error messages for PREPARE TRANSACTION, COMMIT PREPARED
>> etc. match the docs, which talk about "transaction identifier" not
>> "gid" or "global transaction identifier".

> Agreed.  However, haven't we frozen the error strings?  This arrived
> October 2 when I think the change could have been made, but now, can we?

Peter has been editorializing on the messages over the past week or two
(I assume when he comes across something he doesn't like while translating),
so the freeze doesn't seem that hard to me.  I'm fine with that patch.
Peter, what's your opinion?

            regards, tom lane