Draft release notes up for review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Draft release notes up for review
Date
Re: Draft release notes up for review  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
First draft of release notes for the upcoming minor releases is committed
at

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=77e9125e847adf76e9466814781957c0f32d8554

It should be visible on the documentation website after guaibasaurus does
its next buildfarm run, a couple hours from now.

Please let me know of any corrections ASAP.

Note that I've been fairly ruthless about removing items altogether if
they were unlikely to have clear user-visible impact, because the notes
were eye-glazingly long already.  Please mention it if you see any
remaining items that we could dispense with ... or if you think I
underestimated the significance of anything that got dropped.