Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt?
Date
Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> [...]

It occurred to me that this would be the likely symptom if a CREATE
GROUP or ALTER GROUP command had neglected to update the indexes on
pg_group.  However, I can't spot any such problem in the code nor
cause it to happen by hand.  Anyone else have an idea?

BTW Marc, do you happen to know what sequence of user and/or group
create/alter/drops might have been executed on your setup?