Re: 回复:POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Antonin Houska
Subject Re: 回复:POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
孔凡深(云梳) <fanshen.kfs@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:

> Hi, Antonin. I am more interested in zheap. Recently reviewing the patch you submitted.
> When I use pg_undodump-tool to dump the undo page chunk, I found that some chunk header is abnormal.
> After reading the relevant codes in 0006-The-initial-implementation-of-the-pg_undodump-tool.patch,
> I feel that there is a bug  in the function parse_undo_page.

Thanks, I'll take a look if the project happens to continue. Currently it
seems that another approach is more likely to be taken:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoa_VNzG4ZouZyQQ9h%3DoRiy%3DZQV5%2BxHQXxMWmep4Ygg8Dg%40mail.gmail.com

--
Antonin Houska