Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Feb 15, 2010, at 11:25 AM, Andre Lopes wrote:

> A2hosting.com supports Triggers, but in the WebHosting Plan and in the Reseller Plan the Triggers creation is not
doneby the user, we must send the Trigger to the support center and then they compile the Trigger...

Where did you hear this? I have a reseller account and I have created many triggers using pl/pgsql. Are you wanting to
createtriggers with C or some other language that requires superuser access?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.