Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Lopes
Subject Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Date
Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
A2hosting.com supports Triggers, but in the WebHosting Plan and in the Reseller Plan the Triggers creation is not done by the user, we must send the Trigger to the support center and then they compile the Trigger...

A2hosting have also VPS Hosting, but I'am not a total expert in Linux... and
it is up to the user to keep their software up to date however...

It is secure for non experts to have VPS for hosting webapplications?

Best Regards,