Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Yea, that might be right. I'm planning to leave the tests in until a
> bunch of the open REINDEX issues are resolved. Not super likely that
> it'd break something, but probably worth anyway?

The number of deadlock failures is kind of annoying, so I'd rather remove
the tests from HEAD sooner than later.  What issues around that do you
think remain that these tests would be helpful for?