Re: [HACKERS] [Bug fix]If recovery.conf has target_session_attrs=read-write, the standby fails to start. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [Bug fix]If recovery.conf has target_session_attrs=read-write, the standby fails to start.
Date
In response to Re: [HACKERS] [Bug fix]If recovery.conf has target_session_attrs=read-write,the standby fails to start.  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Do you think that it would be better to list the letter list for each
> keyword in repl_scanner.l or have something more generic? As not that
> many commands are added in the replication protocol, I would think
> that this is more than enough for each command, say:
> [Ss][Ll][Oo][Tt]                { return K_SLOT; }
> etc.

Yeah, that's probably good enough.  It might be worth the trouble to
make out-of-line definitions, as in cubescan.l's handling of NaN and
Infinity for instance, but that's just cosmetic.