Re: pg_restore --help - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_restore --help
Date
Re: pg_restore --help
List pgsql-hackers
> Do we talk about "output commands" to do things, or directly about
> restoration?  I think -O description should be
>   -O, --no-owner           skip restoration of object ownership

This seems reasonable, but I wonder whether we should hold it for 8.1.
There hasn't been any official declaration that translatable strings
are frozen for 8.0 --- but are we at that point yet?  Even if we're
not at hard freeze, minor wording improvements might be out.

Peter, I'll defer to your judgment on this ...