Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Olivier PRENANT <ohp@pyrenet.fr> writes:
> *WHAT??**
> this directory has hust been created by de-taring postgresql-7.3b5.tar.gz
> from my own mirror dated nov 6 20:04...

Well, there's something darn weird here.  Is
src/backend/utils/sort/tuplesort.c version 1.28 or 1.29?  At line 1838,
do you see
    inline int32
    ApplySortFunction(FmgrInfo *sortFunction, SortFunctionKind kind,
or
    static inline int32
    inlineApplySortFunction(FmgrInfo *sortFunction, SortFunctionKind kind,