postgresql.conf server_min_messages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject postgresql.conf server_min_messages
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I now realize that server_min_messages should have been
log_min_messages.  The log_* grouping was done after I added
server_min_messages and I didn't see the similarity.  Also,
show_parser_stats, etc. should be log_parser_stats because the output
goes to the log and not to the user's terminal.

I may clean that up in 7.4.  Too late for 7.3.

Pennsylvania19073