Re: snapper vs. HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: snapper vs. HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2020-03-30 12:24:06 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> (As of this weekend, it seemed to be impossible to find the wheezy sparc
>> distribution images on-line anymore.

> The installer downloads are still available at:
> https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/debian-installer/

Ah, I should have clarified.  That's 7.11, which I'd tried last time
I was interested in duplicating snapper, and I found that it does
not work under qemu's sparc emulation (my notes don't have much detail,
but some installer component was core-dumping).  What did work, after
some hair pulling, was 7.6 ... and that's the version I can no longer
find on-line.  But it has what seems to be the same gcc release as
snapper is using, so I figured it was close enough.