Re: New Run of 4-Page Business Case? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: New Run of 4-Page Business Case?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Rob Napier <rob@doitonce.net.au> wrote:
> Josh
>
> If you have a PDF, it CAN be converted into artwork that can be manipulated.
> I'd be happy to do that if you would like it done.

> On 27/1/10 5:48 PM, "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>>> Do we want more of these?  If so, how many?  This is a piece targeted at
>>> the "suit" crowd.
>>
>> Also, note that we have no ability to modify this piece, as it was
>> designed in proprietary design software.  We can only reprint it.
>>
>> --Josh Berkus

> Regards
>
> Rob Napier

I printed that piece for conferences for a few years - in fact, I ran
about 200 of them last year and shipped them to a Linux conf.  As I
recall, I requested that they be delivered to the PG Booth.  Never got
feedback from anyone - so maybe they ended up in the trash - which
would be unfortunate as they are expensive to print.

If more or needed, let me know.  If Noel(??) wants to do it - I
probably have the source file around.... Illustrator, I think.
It's probably on the site somewhere, already.

Thanks,
Mike