Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Ellsworth
Subject Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 6/28/07, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
Robert Bernier wrote
> looks too busy

Maybe it's a contrast thing, but it looked too plain on my screen.

/D

Although I found the person that made this, I can say, "I don't know".if it is good/bad or other.  I think it would be a good idea to forward the pdf to the outfit that manufactures these displays and ask them, "What do you think?"  They would probably have a pretty good feel on what it would *really* look like as a final product and possibly offer a suggestion or two.  Likely they've run 100's, if not 1,000's of these things.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth