Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Some of these might possibly be interesting to other people ...

> If you provide the various greps, etc... I will put it into the website
> proper...

Unfortunately I didn't keep notes on exactly what I searched for in each
case.  Some of them were not based on grep at all, but rather "this
failure looks similar to those others and happened in the period between
a known bad patch commit and its fix".  The goal was essentially to
group together failures that probably arose from the same cause --- I
may have made a mistake or two along the way ...