Re: BUG #14907: missing postgis extension files - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #14907: missing postgis extension files
Date
List pgsql-bugs
justin.lu@digitalglobe.com writes:
> I noticed that the postgis2_94-2.1.8-1.rhel5.x86_64.rpm file doesn't have
> the postgis--2*.sql and postgis.control files in it. Those files are also
> missing in postgis 2.1.7 version or postgres 9.5 version of same platform.
> As the result, we can't create postgis extentions with that distribution.

You need to report this on the postgis mailing lists --- pgsql-bugs just
covers bugs in the core Postgres distribution.

(It's possible that some PostGIS hackers would see your report here,
but I wouldn't count on it.)
        regards, tom lane