Re: pgsql: Move strtoint() to common - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Move strtoint() to common
Date
List pgsql-committers
> ah, but bowerbird is OK on ecpg, this is only failing on thrips, whelk,
> woodlouse.  It sounds related to 32 vs. 64 bits ...

BTW, the reason why bowerbird was green had nothing to do with 32
or 64 bits, but rather that it isn't running the ecpg tests:

                'invocation_args' => [
                                          '--skip-steps',
                                          'ecpg-check',

I think Andrew put that in ages ago when we didn't have any MSVC
ecpg test support at all.  Might be time to take it out.

            regards, tom lane