Re: Wrong dependency in parallel regression test - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Wrong dependency in parallel regression test
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> create_index creates an index on a table "onek2" which is created in
> create_misc.  I just saw this fail because create_index got there first.
> On the next run everything was OK.

> It's interesting that no one has seen this before, so it's quite
> low-probability.

Wow.  Has anyone tried to do an exhaustive check that the parallel
regression test schedule is OK?

I'd think that it could be done in a reasonable amount of time by
running each test of each parallel group (a) first and (b) last
among its group.