Re: to_char(interval) --- done? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: to_char(interval) --- done?
Date
Re: to_char(interval) --- done?
Re: to_char(interval) --- done?
List pgsql-hackers

--On Monday, March 24, 2003 09:40:46 +0100 Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 03:32:11PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> Some months ago we agreed on this list that the functioning of
>> to_char(interval) was not particularly useful the way it works in
>> current  stable versions.   I don't see a to_char fix on the TODO list,
>> though; does  that mean it's already been fixed in 7.4?
>
>  No. There was short discussion about it last week.

I volunteered to look into it, but got a sorta negative reply from Peter_E,
but no
response to my request for suggestions.