Translation to Macedonian - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Goce Smilevski
Subject Translation to Macedonian
Date
Re: Translation to Macedonian  ("Valentin Gjorgjioski(Валентин Ѓорѓиоски)" <tinodj@on.net.mk>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

I see that the Macedonian translation is outdated (if it has ever been
maintained) and I intend to spend time to update it. I installed pgAdmin3
1.6.3 and poEdit 1.3.6 and started translating strings. But, I noticed
that some standard yes/no/cancel dialogs cannot be translated, most
probably because they are rendered using the wxWidgets library. I also
noticed that wxstd.mo is located into each language directory. My
questions is: will pgAdmin be completely translated (along with
wxWidgets-rendered text) if the wxstd.po file is translated separately and
the compiled .mo file copied into the mk_MK directory ?

Regards,
Goce Smilevski.