Re: Beta2 on Friday Morning (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Beta2 on Friday Morning (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items)
Date
Re: Beta2 on Friday Morning (Was: Re: Open 7.3 items)  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> ... I'm going to do up a beta2 on Friday due to the number changes
> that have been committed over the past 2 weeks ...

I want to review and apply Alvaro's attisinherited fix before we go
beta2.  I think I can get that done tomorrow.  I can't recall any
other initdb-forcing fixes in the pipeline; Bruce, do you?

Which is not to say we don't have a ton of known bugs to fix...
I'd lean towards a Monday-ish beta2 myself.