Re: ATTN: Tom Lane - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ATTN: Tom Lane
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Ford <david+cert@blue-labs.org> writes:
> Tom, if you block everyone on cable, dialup, dsl, and adsl, then you're probably blocking a lot of legitimate mail.

David, let me explain this in words of one syllable: I am currently
rejecting upwards of 2000 spam messages per day.  If I did not have
extremely stringent filters in place, email would be completely
useless to me.

Advice suggesting that I weaken my filters will be ignored with as much
grace as I can muster, which on most days is not a lot.

This is what comes of having several well-publicized email addresses :-(