Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mario Gonzalez
Subject Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 29/08/2007, Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it would be possible to keep the master version of the
> contrib docs as SGML, and generate plaintext READMEs from it during the
> documentation build.

  Hello Neil, I think I'm doing something similar but not with README
files. Currently I'm writing the FAQ into Docbook XML, that's why we
can build the HTML and plain text at one.

 I'm going to finish this week then I'll show the results.

--
http://www.advogato.org/person/mgonzalez/