Re: meson: Non-feature feature options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: meson: Non-feature feature options
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 09:57:22PM +0300, Nazir Bilal Yavuz wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 21:04, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Shouldn't "auto" cause Postgres to be built without OpenSSL if the required
>> headers are not present?
>
> Yes, I tested again and it is working as expected on my end. It
> shouldn't fail like that unless the 'ssl' option is set to 'openssl'.
> Is it possible that it has been set to 'openssl' without you noticing?

I do not believe so.  For the test in question, here are the build options
reported in meson-log.txt:

    Build Options: -Dlz4=enabled -Dplperl=enabled -Dplpython=enabled -Dpltcl=enabled -Dlibxml=enabled -Duuid=ossp
-Dlibxslt=enabled-Ddebug=true -Dcassert=true -Dtap_tests=enabled -Dwerror=True

--
Nathan Bossart