Re: psql \watch 2nd argument: iteration count - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: psql \watch 2nd argument: iteration count
Date
List pgsql-hackers
+                pg_log_error("Watch period must be non-negative number, but argument is '%s'", opt);

After looking around at the other error messages in this file, I think we
should make this more concise.  Maybe something like

    pg_log_error("\\watch: invalid delay interval: %s", opt);

+                free(opt);
+                resetPQExpBuffer(query_buf);
+                return PSQL_CMD_ERROR;

Is this missing psql_scan_reset(scan_state)?

I haven't had a chance to look closely at 0002 yet.

--
Nathan Bossart