Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 09:04:41PM -0800, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> I don't mind fixing it!  There are a couple more I'd like to track down
> before posting another revision.

Okay, here is a new version of the patch.  This seems to clear up
everything that I could find via the tests.

Thanks to this effort, I discovered that we need to include
wal_retrieve_retry_interval in our wait time calculations after failed
tablesyncs (for the suppress-unnecessary-wakeups patch).  I'll make that
change and post that patch in a new thread.

--
Nathan Bossart

Attachment