Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
Date
RE: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
List pgsql-hackers
I spent some more time on the prevent-unnecessary-wakeups patch for
logical/worker.c that I've been alluding to in this thread, and I found a
few more places where we depend on the worker periodically waking up.  This
seems to be a common technique, so I'm beginning to wonder whether these
changes are worthwhile.  I think there's a good chance it would become a
game of whac-a-mole.

--
Nathan Bossart