Re: START_REPLICATION SLOT causing a crash in an assert build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: START_REPLICATION SLOT causing a crash in an assert build
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 19 Sep 2022 11:04:03 -0500, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote in
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 02:37:17PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> > At Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:15:12 -0500, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote in
> > > It fails at ./src/backend/utils/activity/pgstat_shmem.c:530 inside
> >
> > Thanks for the info.  I reproduced by make check.. stupid..
> >
> > It's the thinko about the base address of reset_off.
> >
> > So the attached doesn't crash..
> >

> Hi,
>
> Just confirming there have been no crash since this last patch.

Thanks for confirmation.

Althouh I'm not sure whether this is the right direction, this seems
to be an open item of 15?

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi